Monday, June 3, 2013

Goodbye



The school days are winding down and so am I! We have 5th grade graduation to look forward to this week and the last day of school!  I am so excited and a bit weepy at the thought of my youngest daughter going to middle school in the fall!! Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday the kids walked out of the door to greet a new school year and now they bid it farewell??!!


   It has been no shortage of fun stuff going on around here though as school comes to a close. This weekend I ran with my running group, BGR!, volunteered at church with my girls, went to a Lacrosse tournament with my oldest daughter, bummed on the porch with my hubs, went to church and a pool party to wrap our soccer season!!  This just brings us to the 3rd of June!! 

I really appreciate you all hanging in there with me and I hope to keep things moving right along during the slow, lazy summer months to come.  So, please stick around and I promise to polish and publish a few posts sitting in my draft file! 

 Have a wonderful day!
I am joining Two Birds for their Inspiration Monday!! and The Pleated Poppy
Come on over and join the fun!!







Dress-Goodwill(last summer), Hat-Street Vendor NYC, Shoes-DSW, Jacket-SJP-Bitten
Bangles-Target, Band-aid-a long, gory story!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment