Friday, January 4, 2013

Endless Possibilities

Endless Possibilities


Fringe cardigan
choies.com


Loose jeans
chicnova.com


Converse sneaker
zappos.com


Ted Baker satchel handbag
nordstrom.com








It's Friday already!! We have blazed through the first part of the New Year already?? I am linking up with Alison over at Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies.  I thought I would add a dose of one Pantone's colors of the year, Emerald and a few studs just in case it gets a little rough and tough out there.  A tank and a nice t'shirt would be nice and this would be fun wearing backwards!! The possibilities are endless!

 I guess that is what I want to convey with this look: Endless Possibilities for 2013!! 

Go strong, go bold and SHINE!!


















10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday:) And love that fringe cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look...especially the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely LOVE that bold, green cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you style!

    Hello I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my post to accept!

    http://blessedamazingly.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is amazing! LOVE the color and the stud details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I wish I had it now. Love your blog.

      Delete
  6. I need that sweater! It's a perfect mix of cozy and funky and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete