Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Goodwill...........I am






Sweater/Lace Cami-Target, Skinnies-Target, Flats-Old Navy and Crossbody-Goodwill


I managed to run by my local Goodwill the other day and scored a few items.  One of them being a crossbody bag.  I have sort of wanted one, but did not want to shell out big bucks for a higher end one or a poor quality one either.  So picture me in the store, just browsing and not really looking for a bag.  I was looking for furniture, frames, household stuff and just a quick glance over at the bags and there she was!! Awestruck, I swooped in to take a closer look and my eyes did not deceive me.  Look at this gorgeous, woven, genuine leather bag!! It was gently used/worn and only needed shaking out and a quick pass of the lint brush and voila'....perfect!!  I have used it once so far and plan on using it more in the future, especially since Spring is upon us.

 So a little disclaimer, my husband took these photos without any consideration for the details in the bag, sweater, or the reflection of the car.  I think he is a tad impatient. This could almost be a remix post sans the bag since I have posted all the items worn previously. 

 The bag is just the icing!! 

 I am partying over at Glow Kouture and the Pleated Poppy....join us!!

Happy Wednesday!!




Glow Kouture Style Link Up





No comments:

Post a Comment