Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Venturing Out/WIWW






































Well, I finally took pictures outside, although I did not venture too far away from the comforts of my screened porch.  I know, sad, but work with me here.  Unfortunately for you, these photos don't capture the cool gold stud detail  in the tank top.  I hope to restyle it soon and will be certain to highlight that detail.
I had fun with this look and was reminded how simple it is to look polished with a few classic, yet fun pieces.  I feel a restyle challenge coming on.
  What about you?
  How do you rework what you already have in your closet?


Grey Utility Jacket-Old Navy, Heather Grey Studded Tank-Target(Super Sale $3), Distressed Boyfriend Jeans(my faves) Target, Gold Clutch-Goodwill, Nude Suede Pumps-Sale-LandsEnd Canvas, Assorted Gold Bangles, Rhinestone Wrap Bracelet-Versona, and Stackable CZ rings-My Silpada treasure chest.

I am linking up with Lindsey over at the Pleated Poppy and Melaina over at Transatlantic Blonde. 
 Hop on over and join the fun! See you there!































28 comments:

  1. *love* how you are armed with pretty little things! and we have something in common...the jacket! stylish minds thing alike;) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I think we have some other items in common too?

      Delete
  2. Gosh...your screened porch looks soooo cozy, Shon! If we have that, I'd never leave...seriously. And love the outfit. Have always had a thing for heels and jeans together:)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Come on down and sip Sweet Tea with me out there.;) Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my booties!! Your outfit is super cute. I love how you dressed up a pair of boyfriend jeans with heels and the bracelets. Looks totally pulled together without trying too hard. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is my style mantra to look effortless.

      Delete
  4. You look great!! Boyfriend jeans are a definite staple of mine, although I don't wear heels--but I love that look on others--because they can be comfy and casual or comfy and dressy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I usually wear heels only to church..in my everyday...I wear flats or boots! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Love that blazer girl! So pretty.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute how you mixed glitzy with basic pieces. It makes your outfit look fun, chic and casual dressy. I think I wanna try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on..give it a try! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Very cute outfit!!! And good prices, too! You look pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that utility jacket, girl! And you will not see outfit posts from me until it gets warmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I was smiling through it. LOL

      Delete
  9. I love this outfit! The heels and bracelets are definite favorites! I'm your newest follower :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the distressed jeans + nude heels combo! Those shoes actually look really comfortable (hopefully looks aren't deceiving!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my favorite too. The heels are pretty comfy, although I am still trying to get the gel pads right inside the shoes. I usually wear these on date night, not everyday.

      Delete
  11. Super cute pics! Found you through Bloggy Moms.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute outfit!! I love it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stranger! Glad you stopped by. Have a great week!
      Thank you.

      Delete
  13. i'm a sucker for a great jacket! love that one!
    and those shoes! i need them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by. Check the LandsEnd Canvas site, they may this season's rendition.

      Delete