Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ten for Ten/August Edition






Whew, where has the time gone?  I totally missed posting for June and July because I was having such a blast with the kids! Well, school is rapidly approaching and we are almost set to go.  I say we, but I am far from being ready to let go.  I have so enjoyed my peeps and I know they have enjoyed being home with me.  One full week left and it is off to 7th, 5th and 1st grades respectively!!





Supplies...Check

Summer Super Reader!!

Joyful

Almost to 11, 000 pages read!! GO Kendall!!

Our memory verse and teaching point(we can all use this in our lives)

Sparkle and Calista taking a nap

My bedside reading

Oh yea, it is that time of year!!

Our pal

One day it will be a pouch

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a busy but fun summer.my kids head back to school next week, I think they're ready.have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Joyful J! So cute :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you but I know that you've been having an amazing summer with the kiddos! Can't believe school is starting up again. Enjoy the rest of your time with them before school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know what you think about the five converstaions you must have with your daughter! as for school supplies...yikes, i just finished buying ours yesterday. it's never easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to see you're sticking with it. miss you! lets chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're one busy mom for sure:) Love the pics, and glad to have you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete