Thursday, October 13, 2011

Second-hand Savvy

Yummy, Goodwill goodness.  4 Random dinner plates, a hostess set that is holiday ready, a  future cake stand and a pair of jeans.  These items are all quality brands.  I might have to start a book club so that these dishes can be used many times.  This entire haul was under $30.  So, I guess I will be Goodwill going every Tuesday.  Have you checked out your local Goodwill or thrift store lately?


Serving set, a few odd dinner plates, candle stand and clear plate(future cake stand)

I heart Ronson, cropped boyfriend jeans

6 comments:

  1. Well if there's ever a reason to start a book club...love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh, love our Goodwill. well, actually the one near my mom's house. they always have the best stuff, sometimes brand new too!

    great haul. you picked up some serious goodies!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? Thanks girls...Have an awesome week, I'll be cruisin' your blogs.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds. Im loving the goodwill too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Goodwill finds! Cant wait to see the cake stand you make :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me over! Following back :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Finds! I am popping over from Follower's fest. It is a pleasure to meet you in blogosphere ;)

    ReplyDelete