Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Watch This




Hey, have you all seen the new BET show, Reed Between the Lines? Oh my, it is so great!! Finally a show about a family that you can watch without cringing. It offers such a fresh perspective on balancing family, career, marriage and everything in between. The parents even show genuine affection for one another and the mom totally respects the dad!!   This is an anomaly these days in "family" programming. I have watched only a few episodes, but I am hooked already.

If you loved the Cosby Show, you will fall hopelessly in love with this show as well.  I loved Malcolm Jamal Warner as Theo on the Cosby Show and Tracee Ellis Ross played my favorite girlfriend Joan, on Girlfriends.

I am even more thrilled about it after finding out that my husband's  family/childhood friends are part of the crew!! This family is so dynamic and all of the siblings are really gifted and talented. I watched one episode and saw their craftsmanship in the DNA of the show. So, please check your local listings and times for BET's Reed Between the Lines, you will not be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment