Friday, April 18, 2014

Love




The love I have for my husband, my children, family and dear friends, all stem from a matchless, perfect love.  This love is so profound, so rare, so pure.  It's the love Jesus has for me and all who would believe.  He is perfect love, that bore the weight of a shameful, fallen world and died a criminal's death though he was completely innocent!!  As we embrace the Easter weekend, I reflect on my Rescuer, Jesus and His love for me and for you.

Happy Easter to you and your families!!


6 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so sweet Shon!
    yay!! I am glad that we have reconnected as well!
    I hope your weekend is fabulous!
    xo,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and yours, Shon:) A big AMEN to everything you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His love is perfect there's none like it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you, Shon! How ya doin? Busy with summer activities I bet:)

    ReplyDelete