Monday, January 6, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again...Where do I start?



Happy New Year to you all!  I am sure you all had a lovely time with family and friends over the holiday season?  By now we are all reflecting and contemplating on what the old year looked like and what we hope to see in the new year?  I have taken some time to snuggle with my family and watch them grow and stretch during a 2 week break from work, school and activities!  I have to admit that it has been such a wonderful time, just living in the moment.  I have read some of your blogs and been inspired to keep plugging along as best as I can.  I still have to put plume to papyrus and fill in my planner(once I get a new one), all the things I want to chat about regarding the blog.  There might be a bloglift on the horizon too.  I have so many ideas and a scattered focus!!  I would love to hear from a few of you on how you managed to stay the course and on task during the Christmas season?  Also, is it me or did Google Connect/Reader not go away?  I think I missed the memo on that one and switched to Bloglovin any way? I hope to start fresh here in a day or two.  Please stick around and I look forward to reading your blogs in the new year too!


No comments:

Post a Comment