Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cheat Sheet


SJP-Bitten-Denim Shirt/Jkt, Target-Tank,  Versona-Link necklace, H&M(2003) Linen Wide Leg Pant,
 Vintage Clutch, Vera Wang for Kohl's Gladiator Sandals, SJP-Bitten bangle
Alex and Ani  Monogrammed Bangle

Gladiator Platforms-Kohl's 

Favorite bangle-SJP Bitten and my newest love gifted by my Valentine sister.  Remember
when I posted about Alex and Ani??#love!

SJP Bitten-denim shirt jkt, Target-Tank, Versona-Link necklace

Vintage leather clutch circa 70's on loaner from my Mommy.  I promise
I will give it back.#sideeye

I knew it was inevitable, bound to happen sooner or later.  I would fall short in the outfit posting department and I promise this will not be the last time.  I am in the throes of training, crafting, sewing(more on this later) and my wifey/mommy duties.  It was only a matter of time and now, here we are.  So, what does any style blogger do, she improvises.  I am not quite with the rest of you who are running full steam ahead towards Spring, for I am still really comfy in my layers and have not worn my boots nearly enough.  Yet, I pulled a few pieces together that could easily transition to Spring on a dime's notice, which could be any day here in the South.  How easy would it be to put on a tank, denim jacket, flowy pants and fun accessories? 

  Happy Wednesday, Ya'll!

 Check out the link up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy and be inspired!!












No comments:

Post a Comment