Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Last Minute Date Night


Scarf-INC-Macy's, Favorite new blazer-Goodwill, Jeans-Goodwill, Cami/sweater-Target, Booties-Target
Clutch-Old Navy
Hubs' outfit-Shirt-Old  Navy-Jeans-Levi's-Macy's, Adidas Sneakers

Hubs and I are long overdue for a date, we have not had one since we went on our anniversary trip! I know, what you are thinking, why not?  Well, we sort of dated each other nonstop for 8 days straight on that trip, then we had the holidays, etc.  So, we now find ourselves in a deficit!! We had a long weekend this past weekend and managed to scramble up some childcare and away we went.  No, nothing fancy, just a discount coupon, some Italian food downtown and Starbuck's on the way home!  I had fun dressing for the occasion and I look forward to the next time we get out.  We spent the evening laughing over pasta dishes and I was encouraged to step out, make mistakes and learn to sew.  My husband is the best at encouraging me in the areas where I struggle.  I tend to be one who likes a plan of action and 1-2-3 steps etc. to guide my path.  Who else is like this by a show of hands??  So, I hope you stick around and watch me learn to sew.  I will post as I attempt projects here and there. 

 Thanks in advance.

 I am linking up with Lindsey over at the Pleated Poppy.

  Won't you join us??



No comments:

Post a Comment