Friday, March 21, 2014

Sunny Side Up with Warby Parker's Spectrum Sun Collection






There are so many great companies out there that get IT!  What I mean by that is the companies actually think outside the box and about the greater good! People matter to them, not just the bottom line.  There are a few companies that I really love and feel are doing their share.  One in particular is Warby Parker!  They have such a wonderful concept going on.  I love to shop for items and products I need and give back at the same time.  This is what Warby Parker does with their Do Good Campaign.  For every pair of glasses purchased, they give a pair to someone in need.  They have given away over 500,000 pairs of glasses!! Now is such a great time to check them out as the sun peeks out just in time for our much needed Spring!   Pop on over and check out my favorites, the Piper and the Minnie! I mean, what's not to love about these stylish sunglasses and a company that gives back in a big way.












Piper Revolver Black
The Piper

Minnie Eucalyptus
The Minnie


The Sunflower Mama Chronicles received no compensation from Warby Parker for this post.

15 comments:

  1. I didn't realize they did that - wonderful! Have you ordered? Were they comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, great glasses. My daughter owns a pair of regular prescription glasses and she loves them!

      Delete
  2. It's great to read about companies like WP and Toms who do this kind of giving, Shon:) I love the two pairs you picked as well.
    Wishing you and the whole fam a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it feels great to support companies like this who also put out a great product!

      Delete
  3. They are great- because they do charity and produce a great cool product. Good for the good companies! I wish people were more like you and committed to voting with their dollars. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it feels great to see companies like this one produce a quality product and give back too!

      Delete
  4. love the pipers
    have a great weekend
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes these glasses are gorgeous! Happy weekend to you and yours!

      Delete
  5. I've been on the lookout for a new pair of sunglasses. I know everyones probably getting sick of my ray-bans lol, so I will definitely check the warby parker collection:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you look stunning in your RB's! Go check out WP's too though!;)

      Delete
  6. Warby Parker is a great company and donating eyewear even makes them better. My husband has ordered glasses from them and they were great! I like the glasses you have chosen in this post.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My daughter just received a prescription pair and she loves them!

      Delete
  7. oh, I didn't know about this brand. This eyewear seems to be really quality and stylish, I will definitely check them out! Thank you for sharing:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes, please check them out. You will not be disappointed!

      Delete
  8. How have you been doing, Shon? Must be busy with the kids and all, eh? :) And that Kevyn Aucoin SSE is actually a concealer, but I use it as foundation when the skin is really looking nasty:P It's quite thick and heavy, and does require a lot of blending, but well worth the effort.:)

    ReplyDelete