Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Meet Heather: My Friend

Hello there, I am super excited to introduce my new bloggie buddy that I met through the Blogging Party, Gift Exchange hosted by Casey Leigh, Alycia and Danielle.  What fun it was to meet such a lovely person inside and out via the blogworld.  Heather and I discovered that we had many things in common and that our paths could have crossed more than once via the blogworld and the state of Louisiana!!


Sweet mum earrings, ring, hairpins, a flower necklace, I love photography necklace, striped socks, Starbucks gift card and the most lovely words written just for me! Oh, that's my son's finger!;)

It was my great pleasure to learn so much about Heather, like; she is a woman after God's own heart, a dutiful wife and devoted mother to 3 beautiful children.  She loves DIY projects, thrifting, photography, making jewelry, decorating her home, writing, spending time with her family, watching Parenthood, and serving in her church.  I feel like I have known her for some time and I look forward to building a relationship with her.  Guess what else?  We live in the same state and are planning to meet for lunch soon.  I hope that you will take a moment to visit Heather's blog and get to know her a bit here.  I also invite you to check out the lovely hosts for this fun event Danielle, Alycia, and  Casey Leigh.  I am so grateful that they extended such a warm welcome and invitation to participate in this.  What a great way to meet new people.

Heather blessed my socks off (pun intended) with the little care package full of "happys"(as she calls them), I had no idea what I was in for.  I love everything in my little care package and will have to post a few pics as I wear all the items one day soon.  I hope that you see something that you have to have and will visit her shop.

Until next time,

11 comments:

  1. Thank you girly for all the nice things shared here. You're too sweet. Glad to know you and and thank you again for my sweet gift.:) Now I'm off to buy groceries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome and I am sporting my earrings and ring today. I had a post Chosen meeting at church today. Chat tomorrow about Parenthood!;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Shon. I'm stopping by from the Blog Party. Nice to meet you. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will pop over to your blog too.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely little gift you received! I love that necklace!
    So, so, so glad I chose to participate in this blogger gift exchange!

    I'm your newest follower. :)

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower to your blog by way of the linkup and I'm so glad I found your little creative space on the web. Your new bloggy friend sent you quite a sweet stash!...I'm in love with those hairpins and the photography necklace.

    PS..would love to have you linkup with me on Wednesdays sometime and show off your personal style, something crafty, handmade, or a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I would love to linkup. I tried to start that last year and fell off, so a challenge would be great! I a looking forward to checking your blog out more;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the earrings, the striped socks (I have a *thing* for socks) and of course the Starbucks gift card! What a great little package of happys. :)

    We're happy to have found your blog & we're now following. Stop by to see what we received from our swap partner, Samantha (who commented above).

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I have been checking you guys' blog out! I really like what you have goin' there!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! blogging is such a huge blessing.
    love this, nice to "meet" you, following from heather's xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to following you;)

      Delete