Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Love...

 
Sugarland photo by Dana Tynan, courtesy of UMG Nashville. SUPERFAN Bonus Code: Sweetness


Sugarland.....the music, the duo, their style, Jennifer Nettles' hair is so gorgeous and so is her voice

Chai Tea(Trader Joe's)

Playing board games with my family and laughing so hard my belly hurts

Kissing my little big man and smelling his sweet neck after a bath

My girls standing for modesty in their dress and appearance

Knowing that my Rescuer, Jesus loves me just the way I am

Singing my favorite worship song full out to God

Having tea with my sweet hubs at night after the little ones go to bed

Feeling stronger as I push through to run the next mile

When I fill my brows in to perfection

Protein Shakes blended just right, part frothy, part creamy

When my oldest hugs me tight after I blessed her out of the blue

My youngest daughter's affinity for speaking in accents(currently British)

A creamy cup of coffee, or two

New ink pens, smooth ink flow please

Flats right now, no heels at the moment(saving my back)

A lazy Sunday nap after church

A cozy scarf tied just right

Sewing straight seams the first time

My hubs' smile after a long day

I guess I will put an..........here because I could go on and on........

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful list! Thank you for sharing. (Perfectly filled eyebrows make me so happy, too)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta have a great brow. I do not always accomplish this, but it is my life long goal!;) Thanks.

      Delete
  2. A wonderful list! I hope you are having a blessed New Year so far :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, i totally love that chai tea from TJ's. and how nice is relaxing on a sunday after church!!! how funny your daughter speaks in accents. i love this list!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai is my favorite!! The accents are hilarious. You should hear the British gone Southern!! Too funny.

      Delete
  4. Ok. lady I love this list...and Sugarland too! Hubs and I saw them last year at the BiLo Center and just were saying how we need to go see another concert together. I like doing that with him and... he thinks Jennifer Nettles is right on with her voice. She never misses a note. Oh and I'm answering your ?'s and will have them to you tonight.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me smile.

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post!! It was sweet and original. The little people are too cute. They make me laugh with all of their interesting things they say. I too love a great pen. But most of all, Jesus loving you the way you are! Have a beuatiful day sister.

    Love ya,

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I love this post! I LOVE Sugarland, Chai tea, and singing full out to God, too! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lori! how are you? Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing some new music soon.;)

      Delete