Saturday, June 11, 2011

Amazing Is Not Overrated




This content is a week past due: From the week of May 13th

Just a few events that were amazing in my eyes this weekend:

An athletic game of Tennis played by our oldest daughter,
A Soccer championship for our youngest daughter and her team,
My son's forgiving heart toward a friend who hurt him,
Spending time with each of our children,
Watching our children get a long and respect each other,
Hearing our son tell me that he loves me and that I am the sweetest mommy EVER,
Serving preschoolers at church alongside our youngest daughter,
Witnessing God's artistic expression in its FULL GLORY, like heaven on earth,(photo above)
Seeing my husband enjoy our children,
Waking up to see my oldest studying for a test on TUES.,
Our little guy reciting the Lord's prayer to me and his memory verse for the month,
Our youngest daughter, breaking down the definition of communication to her older sister,
Hearing that my oldest received a word from the Lord today(rockets, singing, climbing mountains, things come easy, #15 pivotal year, Ephesians 3:20, Science, etc.)

What about you? What was amazing in your eyes this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment