Hey there!! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day?? I had a lovely day, received some beautiful cards from my kids, a dainty surprise from my sister, went on a great run with my neighbor, and then Hubs came home late with flowers and a beautiful card...Sweet and simple!!
Thank you all for playing along with "Where Did I Get That?" So, the answers to your burning questions...drum roll..please.
- Clutch-Last year-Goodwill-Gap
- T'shirt-Walmart-Norma Kamali I just loved the necklace detail on the shirt..fun and quirky
- Jeans-Goodwill-AE Boyfriend
- Belt-My college days!!!-Gap
- Shoes-11 years old!!!-Nordstrom Rack
- Blazer?? So, I have been searching high and low for a blazer like this. I found a few at Kohl's by LC Lauren Conrad, but did not want to pay $70!! Yes, they were asking that much for a lightweight blazer?? I thought I would wait and see if TJ Maxx or Marshall's had one. Well, I found this one that is perfect. It is machine washable, no-wrinkle, with a little sheen to it and subtle details........at Goodwill for $3.99!!
I know, so worth the wait! Sorry LC. I will be restyling this quite often.
Happy Weekend to you all.
What do you have planned?
We have a long weekend ahead and an overdue date night.