Thursday, January 23, 2014

"Oh the Thinks You Can Think"


"Oh the thinks you can think up if only you try!" Dr.Seuss





 Dr. Seuss was one clever guy with all of his fun sayings and book titles! I mean a pure genius if you ask me.  So, I  had a thought rolling around in my head...nothing earth shaking by any means. No big 2014 proclamation....just something simple!  What if I painted my nails on a regular basis?  I told you nothing earth shaking, but so fun any way.  Sometimes we make every excuse not to do something that is simple.  It only takes a little effort to have maximum impact!



 POW!!



I have enjoyed looking at my spicy, Coral colored nails throughout the day.  It has been a little fun surprise and an instant boost to my otherwise winter weathered hands.





What about you? 

 What little "extra" are you doing for yourself lately?

 I want to know all about it.

**My new header is courtesy of some sweet blog friends**  

No comments:

Post a Comment