Monday, August 19, 2013

Big News



I am so excited to share with you all today as I have BIG news!!  First off, I am happy to link up with the girls over at two birds today!!  Megan and Nora do such an amazing job at providing a really laid back platform to link up with other bloggers to showcase their fun and individual takes on celebrity style.  I was chomping at the bit to flip this look with booties instead of sandals!! I worked with the Hasty Husband photographer today instead of Little Miss Patient who was busy practicing her Soccer juggles.  Is it obvious that he could care less about the details in my infinity scarf??  I will post later on the scarf too!!   Can you tell I am ready for Fall just a tad?? I will discuss my beautiful handmade tote in another post.  It deserves a separate post since there is a long and interesting story behind it!!

  As always the invitation is open for you to join us.




Some shades would be helpful here to avoid that squint.




I ventured off the porch!! I am making progress.








Secondly, I have been asked by a dear fellow blogger, Lori to be a contributor on her blog!!! Yippee!!  I met Lori a few months back via another site through the comments and we have been bloggy friends ever since.  I really admire Lori's sweet demeanor and high work ethic.  She is constantly working toward excellence in all that she does.  She makes being married, a mommy, career woman, blogger, singer/song-writer, look like a piece of cake!!  Please stop by and say hi as I share with all of her readers.  Thanks so much and have a wonderful Monday!! 

 Oh, by the way, my kids head off to school this Wednesday, and life as I have known it will cease to exist!! Yikes....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment