Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stripes


This hands down is my favorite dress of the season!!  I did something to acquire it that I normally would never do!! I asked cornered a friend who owns one and commenced to stalking the site until I scored my very own!!

I initially was going to order online and decided to go to the store to see it in person and try it on.  I am so glad that I went in to try it on, as I actually needed a different size!! It is so gorgeous in person, more so than online.  It is casual, yet dressy, it fits like a dream, so flattering in all the right places and it is made really well.

Dress-here
Sandals-here
Necklace-here










Bangles-old
Clutch-here


So, you don't have to corner me, just hop online and grab yours before they are all gone! I think Scooby would insist that you do.  Happy Wednesday and yes, I am late, but join me any way at the The Pleated Poppy for another edition of What I Wore Wednesday!! 

 See ya' later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment