Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gimme A Break








We all could use a little time, respite, rest, moment to just chillax and kick back from all the chaos that is "life" sometimes.  I have been enjoying the kids while they have been home, but by mid afternoon, I need a timeout!! We have what is called "quiet" time, which means we all either read, craft, write, or whatever, for a period of time.  We usually hang together, near or in separate rooms.  I need this time to think, ponder, reflect, meditate, pray, write, dream, etc.  Lately, I have enjoyed these little goodies, not together I might add. I am not endorsing any products here, just sharing my recent faves! 

 What do you do when you need to hit your reset button? 

 What are your favorite goodies at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment