Wednesday, April 24, 2013

If I May......

Mural in NYC, 6/2011




It is happening and I should just try to stop fighting against it.  It is just not working out the way I want it to.  You know what I'm sayin'?  The posting outfits even just 2x a week, getting ready, posing, fluffing my hair, and sharing the best of me with all of you!! There, I said it, I put it all on the table.  My plate runneth over and I need to clean it up.  I am currently training for my 3rd Half Marathon as many of you know and I am having the hardest time getting all dolled up to post here after my training runs.  The race is 4 days away and I need to narrow my focus and grind out my training. In light of the horrific events in Boston, and the devastating tragedy in Texas, last week, I have been in an emotional holding pattern.   Where does that leave us?  Well, it means that I so badly want to keep posting here, but can not at the moment.
  I appreciate your patience and understanding!
 I value you all and am really grateful for this outlet to share.  I hope to resume once the training, race and recovery periods are over.
I really appreciate you hanging in there with me.
 So please, stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment