Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Finally???




Messy Runner girl hair-I don't care...LOL


Top-Bitten SJP, Jeans-Gap Long and Lean, Platforms-Simply Vera/Kohl's


Yucky---Do you see the pollen?? Achoo!!




Bangles-Francesca's, Rings-Silpada, Tote-Target


 I hope that you had a wonderful weekend?  We had tons going on around the house, Lacrosse games, chores, running, biking, and St. Patty's parties, etc.  The weather seems to have finally Sprang into action and I thought what a great time to "try" to get out and take some photos.  I decided to wear one of my favorite blouses, Gap's Long and Lean Flares, Simply Vera Gladiator platforms, one of my favorite bangle assortments from Francesca's, my graphic tote from Target that I used on my anniversary vacation in October, my favorite Silpada stackable rings and messy, runner hair....I don't care!! LOL


inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840





No comments:

Post a Comment