Tuesday, December 4, 2012

15...the lost tale of a forever love




*****If you are reading this now, it is because I have been on a whirlwind of travel, running Half Marathons and soccer tournaments****MORE TO FOLLOW.  I PROMISE!!!



Corny jokes, silly faces, love of fresh air, water, music, ice cream, eclectic, off the beaten path cafes, travel, exercise, movies, books, family, God, trust, honesty, integrity, justice, twinkly, sparkly eyes, big, bright smiles, just a boy who fell in love with just a girl who fell in love with him and promised forever, always to honor, adore, cherish, protect, provide, cover, hide until death.  Fifteen today and forever to go!!!  I love you!!!








So, that was how the post was suppose to read on the day that we actually celebrated 15 amazing years! Well, our son was sick and my husband had been a way all week.  We both knew that in a few weeks we would set sail on a fabulous 8 day Caribbean cruise to refresh, reminisce and renew our love.  What we did not know is that we would enjoy the cruise of a lifetime!!  We decided last year to sign up for The Capital Jazz Supercruise!!

The beautiful Devil's Bridge in Antigua

 We had no idea what we were in store for.  We love music and it was music that bonded us in the beginning of our relationship.  We asked our dear friends if they wanted to join us and they agreed!!  We celebrated my husband's 40th birthday and our 15th Anniversary with our dearest friends on a ship with non stop music and entertainment.  We were like groupies taking in all of the amazing shows, acts that were on board.  We sailed from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, to Antigua, St. Lucia and St.Martin/Saint Maarten!!



St. Lucian Sand between my toes!

  All I can do is post the photos, because I do not have adequate words for how I feel about this magical experience.  I will say that we spent such quality time with our friends, the Lewis', fell deeper in love with one another(how could you not, going on a date every second of every day),  experienced the beautiful people and landscapes of the aforementioned islands,  and vowed that this would not be our last Supercruise!! We have cruised twice before, but this takes the cake!
 


The gorgeous Saint  Maarten!!

 It is almost unfair, criminal even the amount of fun we had!!  It has been a long time coming and it was so delightful.  I wish I could bore share with you ALL the photos I took! 
I took so many, because I was afraid that some shots might not come out ok.  I really did not trust myself to just take one shot and move on.  I have tons of editing still to do.  Every frame will take me back to each moment /memory that was made. 


The Lewis' and Us in St. Lucia




4 comments:

  1. Aaaaw...belated Happy Bday to your hubby and belated Happy Anniversary:) Such a milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous trip, and you describe it all so well! i'm glad you had such a great time. happy belated birthday to your husband and anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous!! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to go to St. Lucia! It looks like an amazing trip! I leave for Antigua tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete