Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How Do You Do It?

Diba - Pro GressDiba Boots



I have 2 pair of riding/tall boots and a pair of booties!  I would love to add to my collection, but am having a time with the storage of the pairs that I have.  I keep the boxes so that the boots will not get dusty.  I am not sure if the boot boxes take up more space or if the boots out of the box will take up more? 

 Which do you prefer?  I guess if I add another pair of boots to the collection/closet, then I will have to get this detail all sorted.  My closet could use a little more organization since it lacks any at the moment.

What say you?  How do you organize your Tall boots?? Eh?

2 comments:

  1. Pool noodles to keep them upright! xo Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using plastic bins from Target or Container store. All the boxes are the same size and they stack nicely!

    ReplyDelete