Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Long of It













 Necklace-Thrifted, Gold bangles and watch-Target, Wooden bangle-Bitten by SJP, shoes that you can not see Old Navy Women's Capri Sandal(note in store they are $10.94, not $14.94)

An Old Navy outfit from top to bottom!! How did I pull that one off?  I am not sure, but it works and I will revisit this look again and again.  It is easy, stylish and fun all at the same time.  I got so many compliments on the entire look.  Everyone thought that the skirt was a dress!  The necklace is a conversation starter in and of itself!!  So much fun was had pulling this look together and wearing it. 
 This was my pre-race day outfit! Stay tuned for my race post coming soon!! I am still trying to upload my photos and rest my sore legs!! YIKES!! They hurt so good!!

Oh, I am linking up withThe Pleated Poppy-what i wore wednesday

3 comments:

  1. you look stunning! i love these colors on you, and yes, that necklace is a conversation starter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your outfit (especially the necklace)! Everything goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! Love the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete