Tuesday, January 3, 2012

From the Lost Files/Once Bitten

Do you all remember the short, I mean short life of the SJP, Sarah Jessica Parker line, Bitten?  It was sold in Steve and Barry stores nationwide until a few years ago.  I first ran across this great, chic, hip and inexpensive line about 4 years ago.  I have to admit that it was pretty incredible stuff for practically nothing.  My husband would always comment on how well some of the pieces were crafted and why this could not be done for the fashion industry in general.  I mean, what a great concept, well constructed clothes at a price point that everyday people could afford.  Well, I was distraught to say the least when the Steve and Barry stores went out of business, because with them went Bitten as well as a host of other great lines.  I am still hanging on to a few pieces that I will spotlight in this post.  I wonder if Sarah forgot about all of us girls who love her style and loved how she infused a tad of it in her well priced Bitten line.  Do you think she ever considers re-launching the line?  If you had any of the pieces from this line, which ones were your faves?  I would love to know.  Check out my faves below:






Sweater Dress

Houndstooth Coat

On trend Accessories

Favorite tunic with ruffle detail

Scarf

Denim jkt/shirt

4 comments:

  1. We were meant to be friends... I totally had Bitten pieces in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously live under a rock, because I hadn't heard of this line of clothing. I love the your houndstooth coat and your denim jacket is pretty sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Don't feel like that. They were here for a minute and then BAM, they went out of business. The stores were called Steve and Barry's and Sarah Jessica Parker and a few other celebs had inexpensive lines there. Thanks for stopping by;)

      Delete