Thursday, January 5, 2012

Choices


*****************Since I only heard from 2 of you and my girls.  I have decided to keep.........the BRONZE, GOLD, METALLIC BAG!!!  Thank you for weighing in.*************************



I have a huge choice to make.  Not really, but I have been really thinking a lot about streamlining and reducing my clutter, etc.  I may need your assistance on this one.  My girls had differing opinions which does not surprise me, as they usually do.  The older one chose, the bag on the left and the younger one chose the bag on the right.  I think I am drawn to the Gold one.  It is so chic and it drapes really nicely once all the tissue is removed.  The silver one caught my eye first and I just had to have it!!  Oh, I am in a quandary.  I really would love to have both, but I feel really guilty and greedy.  I need to purge bags as I type this up now.  So, which one would you choose?  Which one would you rock the most?  I thank you all in advance for your honest input.;)  I'll let you know which one I keep after you weigh in.

6 comments:

  1. Shon! Not kidding you, I have that Elliot Lucca bag in the same color, but satchel style. I love it so it's my vote. I love that it's bronze metallic because it makes it more versatile. High five to your eldest... I hope your youngest isn't too made at me for my vote! Can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny!! I am cracking up that you are the first to respond!! I knew you would be!! Isn't that funny? You are right, it is bronze instead of gold. We are cut from the same cloth on so many levels. I hope you get out of your funk soon. Thanks for weighing in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIVE ME BOTH. Be greedy. :)


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know huh? I have really been reducing my load lately. I'll post what I decide. Thank you though. Happy New Year! Great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you made the right choice but both purses are gorgeous!!! you're so good that you only chose one. i still kept both of my purses :)

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so convicted lately with all the socially conscious shopping, etc. I need to find a happy medium. Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete