Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Humble Return

****Happy Fall to all, as you may have noticed this post was written a few weeks ago****

Greetings to all!  I hope you have been well since we last visited here?  I have been on the ride of my life over the summer and now in the present school year!  I have had some time to ponder, reflect and meditate on what I believe will be an exciting season in my household this school year.  There are many changes here in my little nest and I am sort of in Mama Bird mode, fiercely protective.  I feel at times like I am "learning" on the job so to speak.  It's all very fascinating and humbling to say the least.  There is much at stake here at the present  and I find myself holding on and letting go simultaneously.  
  What's going on in your nest? 
 Happy First day of Fall!


**Just a few shots from our most recent beach day**














8 comments:

  1. Hi Shon! You know what...as a mom you stay in learning mode. I'm learning day by day to let go, and not be overbearing, and to trust. It's a challenge!! We went to Port Aransas one month ago. I miss it.

    Thanks for your sweet comment about my blog. You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY, I totally agree! Thanks for always being so encouraging!

      Delete
  2. What gorgeous pictures. It looks like it was a beautiful day at the beach! Good luck with all of your changes in the upcoming school year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you. It was a beautiful day. I even went again alone, the week school started. Shh...they don't know.

      Delete
  3. Awesome pics, Shon:) And glad to see you blogging again:D So happy to read you guys are off to a great start in the school year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! I am back a bit as opposed to a lot. School still going strong and I hope your kids are well too!!??

      Delete
  4. Happy Fall Shon! Sounds like you have a really exciting year ahead. I wish you all the best my friend! There is really nothing more beautiful than a Mama Bird in Mama Bird Mode:)! Praise all the moms out there! What would we do without you guys!

    ReplyDelete