Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OOTD-Deja Vu




Blazer: Marshall's, Top: Target, Jeans: Target, Shoes: Old Navy, Bag: Target, Candle holders: GWill



I am so original that I decided to share with you all the outfit from the link up at Two Birds for this week's edition of WIWW at The Pleated Poppy.  I know, I know....lazy crazy busy.  I really do not make resolutions for the New Year, however, I do make forecasts!! I am going to be a better hostess/editor of this blog in the 2013 believe me!!! So, with that said, I invite those of you who dropped by Monday and those of you dropping by today, to check out my outfit.  I can not wait to see your outfits and hopefully get a little more inventive next week!!




2 comments:

  1. I spy a few separates that need to make their way into my closet! *love this*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good and always sassy! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete