Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's-DATE NIGHT

OOO WEE.....It's date night!! I can not wait to go and hang with the most incredible guy on the planet....MY HUSBAND!! So today is officially April Fool's Day, but no foolin', we are going OUT!! We are going to see the most poignant portrayal of our Rescuer's life...The Thorn. It is an amazing event that is part Cirque du Soliel, part Passion of the Christ. I wish that everyone on earth could see it, it is mind-bending!! I know that we will leave the performance transformed, with open hearts and eyes fixed on what really MATTERS......Jesus, Emmanuel, Redeemer, Savior, Rescuer, Conquer, and Lord.....Ok, so we just got home and I forgot to take photos of us. Can you tell that we never really go out? In my opinion we were lookin' pretty cute too. Well, as I mentioned earlier about the show being out of this world? Well, it was indescribable, I can not put it into words. The set, cast, makeup, special effects.......OVER the TOP!! Excellent!! Oh, the real icing on the cake, the show is going GLOBAL!!! I just said earlier how I wished that everyone on the planet could see it?? The Thorn has a missions component that will began training and touring around the world, taking the GOSPEL to the far reaches of the world. Hmm, it reminds me of the Great Commission....Matthew 28:18-20
"Go to the people of all nations and make them my disciples. Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to do everything I have told you. I will be with you always, even until the end of the world."

Well, I am all out of words for now, but please visit www.thethorn.net for more information.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment