Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tasty Tuesday



Well, if you have been wondering where I have been in a week or so?  Wonder no longer!!  Last week was the first full week of school and it was a whirlwind of Open House nights, etc.  We made it through gracefully, yet leaving no time for blogging or computer time save for school/sports/activities related emails!!

The kids are loving their classes, schedules and teachers this year.  They are settling in to a nice routine so far.  The girls who are in 6th and 8th grades respectively, have already had quizzes and projects.  My 2nd grader has enjoyed a nice and easy start to school.

I have been running around a bit during the day on  errands, volunteering at school, etc, and a quick and nutritious lunch is always in order.  I enjoyed a few easy, yummy recipes over the summer and thought I would drag a few through the start of school.

I absolutely love a quick easy meal for lunch don't you?  This happens to be one of my favorite meals for a light and filling lunch.  I always add a salad and maybe some fruit if I need a little extra and I am good to go!






Yummo!! Mine is not as pretty as Gina's!!



No comments:

Post a Comment