I am so excited about what I am about to share with you all!! I have the esteemed honor and pleasure of being nominated by a dear Blog friend Chris over at Chubbette Tales for the Tell Me About Yourself and The Leibster Awards!! The Leibster Award is designed to boost any blog that has less than 200 followers. This little surprise is so timely!! Well, with this being said!! THANK YOU!!!
Here are the deets for the Tell Me About Yourself Award:
1. Thank and link back the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3.Spread the love to 15 more bloggers
I will share 9 random things and nominate 7 blogs:
1. I am a two cup of coffee kinda girl! I know, I am a total lightweight when it comes to the Joe, but it really suits me. I really enjoy a creamy, sweet cup of coffee. Please don't get me wrong, I do love my occasional Starbucks run too.
2. I am preparing for my first Half Marathon in a few weeks! YIKES!! I live in the South and it is getting pretty hot here and not so great for training. I am enjoying the journey and I look forward posting on my results in a few weeks.Divas Half Marathon
3. I love lipgloss!! I know, I know don't we all? I am from Texas and was taught very early on that you never leave home without your lips "on". I will not put makeup on every day, but will NOT leave home without my lipgloss! I wanted to upload a link for you here, but I noticed on the Loreal website that my favorite is not there. Don't worry, you can find it at your local discount retailer or pharmacy. Loreal Paris, Colour Riche Lipgloss. My favorite shades are Rich Brown and Rich Nude.
4. I love to eat hot fries and cold chocolate milkshakes!! I have not had this delicacy since I started training for my race, but have no fear I will be running through Mc Donald's right after the race. I highly recommend that you try this. I got hooked after a pregnancy craving for it almost drove me MAD!! It is so delicious, I PROMISE!!
5. I am a symmetry FREAK!! If things don't line up, I get really ANNOYED!! I know, why sweat the small stuff? Well, it really irks me and it always has for some reason. This is really bothersome when styling my hair!! Ugh, if the sides around my ears do not harmoniously match up....I am in the mirror fussing with my hair almost to the point that I am nearly late for my appointment, etc.
6. I have an affinity for jewelry and accessories like my buddy Chris, although lately, I have not been wearing many baubles!!?? I might have a pair of earrings and a bangle on and that is IT!! I am not sure, why I have gone so minimal on the accessory front lately, but that is my story and I am sticking with it.
7. The smell of school supplies and stationary is like heaven to me!! Ok, stay with me on this. I always loved back to school time as a kid and buying supplies was my favorite thing to do, it still is. My children's schools ask that we purchase prepackaged supplies, but where is the FUN in that? I love careening the isles at Target with a million of my closest friends while checking 3 lists off!! It gives me such a rush and it takes me back to the happy days of my childhood!! FRESH SCHOOL SUPPLIES ROCK!!!
8. I sleep like a baby, really no kidding I sleep in the fetal position. I am not sure if it is because I am so tired when I finally get to bed or what?
9. I don't subscribe to a bucket list, but I do have things on my list that I want to accomplish in my life. One of them is to see Paris. I know it is the cliche'd vacation trip, but it is on my radar and always has been.
This concludes all of my
Lori at Lori's Music Blog
Christy and Kia at Pretty in Penury
Catrice at Skipping Down the Charles
Breeann at Finding Refuge
Desiree at Pop-o-matic Deluxe!
Maddie at Thriftary
Tiffany at a day in the life of a curly girly
As far as the Leibster Award goes:
Thank your award presenter on your blog
Link back the blogger who presented you
Give your top 5 picks for the award
Inform your top 5 by commenting on their blog
Post the award on your blog