Monday, September 7, 2015

So Much to Celebrate: Noonday Turns 5 Years Old!!



I love a great celebration, don't you?  Right now there is tons to celebrate over at Noonday Collection and I thought I would pop by on this long weekend to share it with you.  I have had a blast these last few months sharing the Noonday story with so many people through home shows and via my Noonday site.  I am sure the time has flown by for those that have been around since its inception and it seems like milestones are created daily within this phenomenal company.  I can't help think of the impact that we all can have right where we call home! I invite you to browse my site and take part in the celebration. 

 You can still enjoy 20% off all Ugandan paper jewelry even if you are not able to attend a trunk show. 
I have included a few of the items that are currently 20% off.  Please find the complete list on my site.

 Noonday is making it so easy for everyone to take part in all the fun. 

 Happy Shopping!




 A few of my favorites listed here:









No comments:

Post a Comment