Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Little Chicks








Easter Chick Figurines c/o Personal Creations.com 

I don't share too much here about my family, but a few details here and there.  So, I was totally surprised when out of the blue, a representative from Personal creations.com contacted me about my blog and my family.   Have you ever heard of them?  They are a part of the same company that sells, Red Envelope, Pro Flowers, Pro Plants, Cherry Moon Farms and Shari's Berries!! I have a monogrammed necklace with the kids' initials from Red Envelope that I cherish and have ordered Pro Flowers before, but I have yet to own anything from Personal creations!!

 I selected these cute little chicks that I thought characterized my own "little" chicks!!  When they arrived I wasted no time putting them on the mantle with a little fellow I picked up from my local Habitat store.  Isn't he a handsome fellow?

   Thank you, Personal Creations and your staff for sharing these adorable keepsakes with my family.

  I look forward to these being a part of our Easter decor for years to come.
Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment