Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jewels


Eenie Meenie, well you know the rest! When do I wear these?  I always gravitate toward my old faithful pieces, like my studs and of course my gold bangles that you see here.




  I have worn the shell/disc necklace a few times and my Masai bracelets that I got from St. Maarten while on vacation.

  I need to rotate in the other pretties that I have. 



 

  

I just scored this little sparkly clutch from GW(Goodwill) today. 

 I think it will work out nicely.

Don't you?
 





  

9 comments:

  1. I'll take one of each, please! Love a good, chunky piece of jewelry. And nice score with the clutch. Enjoy your day pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am now exhausted.

      I hope you had a pleasant day. And day 2 of the conversation with Gentleman Random in the produce dept. this morning. LOL

      Delete
  2. Love the clutch and those bracelets, Shon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a huge, suitcase kinda girl, but I have an eye for a clutch or two here and again.

      How's the weather?? It was 69 here today! LOL

      Delete
  3. I do have pieces that I wear more regularly than others, but I try my best to wear all of my jewelry... because the collection is out of control! You always find good stuff at GW... I never find anything so I've given up on thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, this is not all of my goods! I just need to start somewhere! Please don't give up on GW. I will give you a few tips and see if that helps?

      What about that call?

      Delete
  4. Don't you love Goodwill?! And I always stick to my "staple" items - I should start branching out more and wearing some of my other pieces! I just always go for comfortable with what I'm used to wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for stopping by.
      Yes, this is what I do and need to branch out more. I try to pile it on during the weekends, mainly Sunday.

      Delete
  5. The clutch is a great score! Love your coral necklace :)

    ReplyDelete