Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Headhunter-WIWW-The Pleated Poppy







Necklace-Resale shop, Striped Henley-Walmart, AE Boyfriend jeans-GWill, Belt-Gap(from college days), Mini Trench-Target
Watch-Target, Flats-Landsend Canvas




I knew this would totally happen sooner or later.  Yep, I barely pulled an outfit together!!  I kinda sorta started training again for the next BIG race and am having trouble getting dressed for photos.  I usually get showered right after my workouts, but then fall way short in the creative outfit, clean hair and makeup depts.  So, what's a girl to do but try her best and don a hat or two or three?
 Or go headless?
Happy Wednesday!!!














12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...you're training for a race? That's just awesome, Shon! And I love this casual outfit, even though u just pulled it together quickly. Those are the ones that seem to work out sometimes, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the orange necklace! It's a perfect pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love the necklace! Great pop of color!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the orange necklace with this outfit! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love that you just went headless :) I really like the stripes and the looser fit jeans and that necklace is an awesome pop of color!
    -Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Easy and comfy... love that! Miss seeing your pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute & comfy look! I love the pop from that necklace. Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cant go wrong in stripes and bright orange necklace. love the creative photo shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did it with that necklace! Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i bet you look fabulous!! the parts i can see are great...those jeans are so great on you, and i love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you have a lovely blog. Btw, thanks for the compliment, I hope I do my 40s as well as you do,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stripes! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete